jueves, 30 de mayo de 2013

MY BEST VACATIONS TIME :3

The last december was my best vacations because i shared with my family and friends. also because i feel the happiness in the air, everybody share with their close friends, there are fireworks  and parties almost every day, strating the 7 of december when its celebrated the candles day, after the 24 of december when its celebrated the birth of jesus the nextday is festive and also begine the cali's fair which a last week. in this week its celebrated many events, like  "Cali viejo", the parade of the antique cars, "salsodromo", the horse riding, and many partys. I with my friends assisted to many of this partys.
I was we my family too,celebrating all the special dates, especially 31 of december wishing us a happy and prosperous new year.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario